Commonly used plasma cleaning machine plasma process features:
● Spray the plasma flow is neutral, no electricity, can be a variety of
polymer, metal, rubber, PCB circuit board and other materials for
● improve the bonding strength of plastic parts,
such as PP material can be raised several times after treatment, most of
the plastic parts can be treated after the surface energy of 70m up to
● After the plasma treatment, the surface performance is long and stable, and the holding time is long.
● dry method to deal with pollution-free, no waste water, in line with environmental requirements;
● can be run online in the production line processing, no low-pressure vacuum environment, reduce costs.
Atmospheric pressure combination selling point:
● High degree of automation.
● perfect with customer automation equipment.
● Emergency stop interface, remote control port.
● The chassis is small and lightweight, which is suitable for installation.
Atmospheric pressure plasma cleaning machine can be combined with:
● Pipeline combination production, through the installation of single-head and cylinder back and forth to achieve the uniform operation of the whole surface; or install multiple nozzles placed in the cross-line fixed above the assembly line, so that production capacity has been greatly improved.
● supporting the three-axis platform, the use of the product to deal with high precision requirements: for example, mobile phone cover dispensing front-end processing, it is necessary to use three-axis platform for precise positioning processing, the next step immediately after processing dispensing, Relay increased more than 10 times.
● large-scale device car engine, the treatment of the lights will be through the combination of industrial robots to deal with the. Because the face is very wide, may be multi-faceted, multi-angle.
● or some customers, buy back pressure plasma equipment directly hung on the automation equipment above: glass cleaning machines, packaging machines, paste box machinery, coating machines, silk screen machines, printing presses, Pen Maji, welding machines, Assembly machines and so on.